A current case study with VF Corporation shows: MobiMedia’s intelligent B2B platform provides retailers and manufacturers in the sports and fashion industry with a clear competitive advantage – and not only since the challenges of the coronavirus pandemic.
As a digital order management specialist, MobiMedia began planning an innovative B2B solution with VF as early as the end of 2019. An initial individual prototype of the new B2B platform was developed for the American clothing company – VF was impressed. And just in the nick of time since the coronavirus pandemic hit the sports and fashion industry particularly hard in 2020. Sales collapsed, systems had to be digitised as quickly as possible and alternative hybrid solutions were developed – the new approach from MobiMedia came at precisely the right time. Because foresight is everything: VF successfully navigated the crisis, armed with the new and intelligent tools of MobiMedia’s B2B platform Quintet24.
As part of an agile and joint process, MobiMedia further developed the hybrid concept until it was implemented in 2021 as part of a defined roadmap for all VF brands.
At VF alone, 10 brands and approximately 8000 active users enjoy the benefits of the B2B platform with its focus on the hybrid order process:
Storytelling & Brand Experience
• With look & feel of the next generation
• Experience-oriented and individually adaptable
• Optimal for digital product presentation
Digital Product Catalogue
• Selection of catalogues for different target groups
• Configurable views (side-by-side display and adjustment of text lengths) for a sustainable brand experience
• Intelligent order proposals with highlights, top products and sales
• Analysis tools checks for more insights, one-click order function
• Presentation at POS on displays from smartphone size to large screens
• Creates a much more extensive and flexible field of use for B2B users.
Discover MobiMedia’s strengths
+49 8561 96160